okay before we start i have a couple things to address:
- MY ALPACA.
Is he cute or what??? His name is Jonathan Levi Laurens (what are you talking about I totally didn’t name him after John Laurens psshh who even is that guy) but I usually just call him Levi. :3 Also we like qualified for Yale so that!!! 😀
- Sorry for not posting in so long 😦 I had that kind of writer’s block where you’re like “i have so many things i want to write but i’m too lazy”. it’s the worst kind tbh.
- And as of 5th July, I am officially thirteen!! Dear god I sound so young. I may be only 13 but my mind is older, ok? (btw happy 4th to you Americans!)
Now onward with the post!
Hello, citizens of planet Internet!
And it turns out my blog is good enough for two awards?? This is my second award and I am so happy I could burst. I was nominated for this by the wonderful Kawther, from the Villain Library (her blog is amazing; she loves villains – if you couldn’t tell – and her posts are always really interesting! 🙂 )
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- What is your ideal vacation?
Well, I usually prefer staying at home, with some hot chocolate and a book – but if I’m in a new place, I love exploring. So I’d like to go somewhere like Paris: you have all the mainstream, tourist-y spots, but you also have quiet, cozy corners to hide away in.
- What do you love about yourself?
Um… my ability to make others laugh? That sounds like self-praise but I’ve been told that I’m quite funny. 😛
- What do you wish you could change about yourself?
There’s not much, really – I’m quite happy with how I am right now. But I want to work on my ability to empathize with others: some people say that I give good advice, but others say that I don’t understand them. So I’d like to work on that 😀
- What book are you reading right now?
I’m reading three books, actually. (I can never stick to just one.) Number one – Hollow City, the second book in the Peculiar Children Series. Number two – Camp Half Blood: Confidential; it’s a companion book to the Percy Jackson series. And number three – Only Time Will Tell, the first book of the Clifton Chronicles. I’m only reading that because one of my friends just finished the series and he will not shut up about it. And he usually doesn’t read much so if he likes it so much it’s probably good.
- What keeps you blogging?
The main reason is actually this plan that Onyx and I came up with last year – I’m not going to share it here, because it’s a surprise >:) . But another reason is all the people I’ve met along the way. I’ve made so many amazing friends – this whole community is just beautiful.
- Who’s your favorite book villain?
Ooh, tough one. I’m leaning towards Voldemort, but actually I’d have to go with Levana, from the Lunar Chronicles. The thing with most villains is that they don’t seem to have a purpose in life other than killing everyone – Levana, however, wanted to make the life of her people better. I mean, sure, she killed many Earthlings in the process, but she thought that what she was doing was right. Her character is just so complicated and amazing; Marissa Meyer wrote her really well. 🙂
- Do you have pets?
Sadly, no. 😦 Because we keep shifting around so much, having pets would be a huge hassle – both for us, and them. If I could have a pet, though, I’d pick a cat, or a turtle. Because they’re both adorable and self-sufficient.
- What’s a must-read book you would recommend for me?
Hmm… probably the Lunar Chronicles? Because I feel like you would adore Levana’s character. Also the battle scenes are awesome.
- What hair color would you like to have?
Well, I love my hair the way it is – jet black. (Like the depths of my soul hehe.) But it’d be cool if I had some blue mixed in too (like my profile picture 😮 ).
- What is your favorite season?
Autumn, hands down. The weather is perfect, and it’s really pretty and so are the trees and leaves and gah I just love autumn.
- What character have you fallen in love with?
I’m supposed to pick only one???? D: I guess I can try… the most recent one is from Hamilton – John Laurens. But also Angelica. *sighs* I’m fickle. And yes, I know they’re not characters but actually ancient historic figures – but I’m talking about the way they’re depicted in the play, not their actual selves.
And those are all of her questions! 😀 It was fun answering them.
- Julianna @ Blots of Ink and Words
- Jannie @ Bookling Critics
- Bludgers and Broomsticks
- Amber @ Pastel Bottle Rocket
- the obsessed girl
- Little Teen Blogs
- Rayne @ The Bus Stop
- Bridget @ Bridget and Books
- Elle @ Emotions That Come Like Tides
- Vrinda @ A Bookish Human
- Life Put Simple
- If you could go back in time and witness any one moment in history, what would it be and why? (Hamilton fans be like: just one??)
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- Pineapple on pizza?
- What question do you hate answering?
- What type of music do you like?
- What’s the worst joke you’ve ever heard?
- Which country/city would you like to visit the most?
- What are you opinions on socks?
Aaand that is a wrap! Sorry again for the delay 😦 I’ll try to stick to schedule (what schedule??) next time. 😀