Le merveilleux moi
(That’s French for “the wonderful me”. Because I’m #pretentious.)
Hello, people of the internet! My name is Aris, and I am a trashcan who fangirls over everything. I post rants, awkward incidents from my life, relatable things, and general funny stuff. (I think.) If you’re here, you probably want to know some more about me. (in which case, thanks. I’m honoured.) So a few basic facts you should know:
- I love writing, but I’ve never finished a novel before. I’ve written a bunch of short stories, though, and I’m working on a novel for Camp NaNoWriMo (July 2017). My dream is to become a journalist, because it combines two of my passions: travelling and writing.
- I also love reading. I read a lot, and very fast – if I really like a book, I can finish it in less than a day. But I’m kind of broke and don’t get to buy as many books as I’d like to. 😦
- I like photography a lot, too! I love the way that photos can capture little moments in time, forever. I love looking back at old photos and remembering the things I’ve done. 🙂
- I play guitar, albeit not very well. I only know a few classic songs (Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Counting Stars, and Shape of You ((because my guitar teacher is Ed Sheeran trash)))
- I’m learning French, which is how I know what “the wonderful me” is in French. I’m only 48% fluent, though, according to Duolingo.
- ALSO HAMILTON. HAMILTON IS LIFE. If you have no clue what that is, go listen to it now!! Then come back and scream with me about Alex and Laurens.
ENFP-T // Ravenclaw // Daughter of Hermes // Amity // Hamiltrash // lover of long words // #awkward
~ Aris 🙂